2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Feb 132013

Grand Cherokee

I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with some issues but most important, coolant issues and it's been a pain in my freaking ass. I keep needing to add coolant to my radiator every other week. I had it checked twice and had tests done and it always comes back that theres nothing wrong. There isn't any fluids leaking anywhere and I'm just about to loose my freaking mind. I just bought the freaking thing in Feb of this year and sick and tired of it. I need some answers, Is there anyone out there can can give me some info that can help me.

- , lebanon, PA, USA