2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 212015

Grand Cherokee Limited

On August 21 , my son and I were proceeding through an intersection doing approximately 40mph when another driver failed to yield and turned directly in front of us. The airbags did not deploy and as a result we both sustained head injuries. Our jeep has been declared totaled. There was significant front end damage along with a bent frame. I have lost several days of my life and don't remember much following the accident. We were wearing our seat belts. Things could have been a lot worse or better. Not sure how things would have turned out if the airbags would have done what they were designed to do. We had no protection. Just thankful to be able to tell our story.

- , Godfrey, IL, USA