9.9

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

May 282005

Grand Cherokee 4WD 8-cyl

Head restraint on my new Jeep Grand Cherokee limited (2005) tilts forward a few inches (compared with my previous 2002 Laredo). There is no adjustment to pull the head restraint back, only an up and down option. The head restraint is pushing my head forward instead of it being straight with my body as I drive the vehicle. This turtles the head and causes headaches. The manufacturer and Jeep dealer have not provided a remedy or refund thus far.

- Littleton, CO, USA