5.8

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jan 072014

Grand Cherokee 6-cyl

I purchased my vehicle new from autoland in 2/10 springfield, NJ. I have 14,652 miles on it and have always kept it in the garage. I took it out the garage and parked it in front of the garage doors. Now when it rains water comes inside my car all on the sides and front where the tabs are embedded. Chyrsler tells me I am out of warranty for my 2010 Jeep Cherokee larado. Its a disgrace and dangerous water hitting you when you drive. They Chrysler even wanted me to pay for a full diagnosis of my car. I told them its a manufacturer defect not mechanical so they refuse to even look at it unless I pay. Its very hazardous and I will not even drive un less clear weather. It snowed and when it melted the same thing. I have been ripped off. I had to replace wipers several times also.

- Hillside, NJ, USA