7.3

2. replace computer (1 reports)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

May 012014

Grand Cherokee Overland 3.6L

This voice commend in this Jeep understand nothing, simple words like, "yes." Never able to get a commend right. I asked 10 different address with slow and normal way speaking. My wife tried same thing and my neighbor tried to ask 4 different addresses. Did not understand any of us. Never found any address. We were asking address in Virginia, it will search in Utah or China. We ware saying North Carolina, it will search in North Dakota

They should have a voice training in this system.

Passenger should be able to type in keyboard. They are saying it is for safety feature, but it is more dangerous to be stopping on highway shoulder and getting back on the highway.

- , Fort Bragg, VA, USA

Nov 012013

Grand Cherokee Limited V6

According to the dealership, there were no repairs to be done. Everything is supposedly in working order although no one at the dealership could get the voice recognition feature for the navigation to work correctly. We tried in another vehicle that was identical to mines and it was the same issue.

- , Upper Marlboro, MD, USA

Jun 182013

Grand Cherokee V8

I talked to Service department and was advised there was not enough complaints to have problem 'fixed'

- , Katy, TX, USA