- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 38 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 46 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,560 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: