4.0

2004 Jeep Liberty accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jul 042010

Liberty Limited 3.6L

The rear Auxiliary 12V Power port is flaking out. At first I thought it was just what I'd plug into the socket wasn't meeting the socket properly, then I realized when I tapped on the interior siding, even while holding the plug with good contact, it would "blink out".

I've not taken the time to repair this yet .. however will soon have to as the front lighter/power port is now also out .... its not a fuse problem. Its either the socket itself or the wiring up to the socket.

- , Strasburg, VA, USA