- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 4 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 25 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 59 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Liberty accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks not working1
- instrument cluster failure1
- radio is faulty, static on AM stations1
- rear auxiliary power port failure1
- seat cushions tears1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.