- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS module cover improperly installed1
- instrument cluster failure1
- window won't open1
- won't start just clicks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.