- May 13: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Side Airbags Mistakenly Deploy
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 59,000 Older Jeeps and Vipers
- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS module cover improperly installed1
- instrument cluster failure1
- window won't open1
- won't start just clicks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.