- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 2 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 8 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS module cover improperly installed1
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System56
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.