- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 24: Government Approves 'Sham' Jeep Trailer Hitch Recall
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS module cover improperly installed1
- instrument cluster failure1
- window won't open1
- won't start just clicks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.