- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 6 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 30 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 40 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2004 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS module cover improperly installed1
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System53
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.