- January 16: Jeep Grand Cherokee Fires Under Federal Investigation
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- November 15: Remi Walden Wrongful Death Lawsuit Targets Chrysler
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air12
- blower and compressor failure4
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.