- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 19 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 24 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 50 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air17
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- blower not working1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.