- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 8 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 12 days ago
- August 7: ZF North America Recalls 505,000 Transmission Sensors recalls | 22 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 23 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 26 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air17
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- blower not working1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.