- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 68 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air17
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- blower not working1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.