- August 2: Government Rejects Petition to Investigate Millions of Chrysler Vehicles
- August 2: Kayla White Jeep Crash Lawsuit Forthcoming
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 29: Remington Walden Jeep Crash Verdict Upheld by Judge
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air14
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.