- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 10 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 30 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 36 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air17
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- blower not working1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.