- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 45 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 61 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 72 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2006 Liberty AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c quit blowing cold air16
- blower and compressor failure6
- air conditioner has a short2
- works on one speed2
- a/c making noise1
- heater blows cold air when idling1
- schrader valves bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.