8.7

2006 Jeep Liberty seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Jeep Liberty:

2006 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Nov 292006

Liberty

I have an 06 Jeep Liberty got in Oct 06. In Nov 06 Jeep driver side passenger door was jammed in would not open or close. Same time I took it in the window regulator broke. So only I month owning this vehicle I already had problems I have fixed the windows 10 times the blower 2 times and no one seems to help me I've been asking for help since I got it and still nothing.

- San Antonio, TX, USA