- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 31 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 46 days ago
- February 22: Safety Organization Wants New Investigation of Jeep Fires news | 71 days ago
- February 16: Chrysler Sued for Wrongful Death in Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire news | 77 days ago
2007 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2007 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System41
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.