- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 4 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 38 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees For Locked Gear Shifters recalls | 41 days ago
2007 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2007 Liberty electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System41
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.