7.1

2014 Jeep Patriot lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jeep Patriot:

2014 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Jun 172015

Patriot

After a storm I got into my new 2014 Jeep Patriot which only has 8,000 miles on it and I noticed that my dome light above the cd player in the headliner was completely full of water. I was unable to take it out so I had to drive home like that and everytime I went around a curve water gushed out of my dome light all over me and my dash and cd player. Then another day it was raining and I was driving the Jeep and water droplets kept falling from the headliner/light area. I took it to the dealership and they have had to take the headliner down and work on it for over 2 weeks to fix the problem.

- East Bernstadt, KY, USA