- May 13: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Side Airbags Mistakenly Deploy
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 59,000 Older Jeeps and Vipers
- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
2005 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2005 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifter tapping noise1
- throws p2074 code with A/C on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.