- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Roll Away Dangers Investigated
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2005 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2005 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifter tapping noise1
- throws p2074 code with A/C on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.