- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 11 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 31 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 37 days ago
2005 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2005 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifter tapping noise1
- throws p2074 code with A/C on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.