- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 23 days ago
2005 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2005 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifter tapping noise1
- throws p2074 code with A/C on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.