- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 8 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 28 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 43 days ago
- February 22: Safety Organization Wants New Investigation of Jeep Fires news | 68 days ago
- February 16: Chrysler Sued for Wrongful Death in Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire news | 74 days ago
2005 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2005 Wrangler engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifter tapping noise1
- throws p2074 code with A/C on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.