- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 45 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 51 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 55 days ago
2003 Kia Sorento
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sorento body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arm bracket rusted1
- excessive frame rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.