- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 47 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 53 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 57 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems35NHTSA complaints: 111
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 30
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.