- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 11 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 24 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 32 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 34 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 50 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems31NHTSA complaints: 110
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 30
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 28
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.