- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- February 13: Kia Recalls One (1) Optima to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 67 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems32NHTSA complaints: 111
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 30
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- AC / heater problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.