- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 25 days ago
- February 13: Kia Recalls One (1) Optima to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 40 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems30NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 18
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.