- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 17 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 23 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 29 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 60 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems30NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 18
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.