- September 27: Kia Brake Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- September 23: Kia Sorento Backup Camera Recall Affects 2019 Model Year recalls | 5 days ago
- September 17: Kia Stinger Fuel Pump Recall Announced recalls | 11 days ago
- September 13: Kia Soul EV Parking Brake Recall May Need to be Expanded investigations | 15 days ago
- September 6: Kia Backup Camera Recall Involves 145,000 Sorentos recalls | 22 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
2014 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Blown21
- Car Hesitates Upon Acceleration9
- Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving5
- Knocking Noise From Engine5
- Lack Of Power3
- Blown Turbo1
- Connecting Rod Wear1
- Difficulty Opening And Starting Car1
- Engine Coolant Loss1
- Engine Head Closure Bolt Expansion & Hd Gasket Leak1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Low Oil Pressure1
- Starts Up By Itself And Can't Shut Off1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- Vehicle Caught On Fire On Highway1
- NHTSA: Engine272
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.