- November 11: Kia Class-Action Lawsuit Says Animals Eat Soy-Based Wiring news | 9 days ago
- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 32 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 71 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car hesitates upon acceleration9
- engine blown9
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving4
- lack of power3
- knocking noise from engine2
- connecting rod wear1
- low oil pressure1
- starts up by itself and can't shut off1
- turns over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.