- September 24: Kia Sedonas Recalled For Misdirected Turn Signals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
- August 14: Kia Trunk Latch Recall Includes Forte, Forte Koup and Rio recalls | 44 days ago
- August 4: Kia Telluride Recall Issued For Blank LCD Display Screens recalls | 54 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
2014 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Blown16
- Car Hesitates Upon Acceleration9
- Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving5
- Knocking Noise From Engine4
- Lack Of Power3
- Connecting Rod Wear1
- Low Oil Pressure1
- Starts Up By Itself And Can't Shut Off1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine190
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.