- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 31 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 48 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 62 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
2014 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car hesitates upon acceleration9
- engine blown9
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving4
- lack of power3
- knocking noise from engine2
- connecting rod wear1
- low oil pressure1
- starts up by itself and can't shut off1
- turns over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.