- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 8 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 30 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 34 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
2014 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Blown10
- Car Hesitates Upon Acceleration9
- Engine Stalls And Cuts Off While Driving4
- Lack Of Power3
- Knocking Noise From Engine2
- Connecting Rod Wear1
- Low Oil Pressure1
- Starts Up By Itself And Can't Shut Off1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.