- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 2 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 28 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 55 days ago
- December 19: Kia Sorento Recalled to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 70 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
Worst 2014 Sorento Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car hesitates upon acceleration9
- engine blown9
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving4
- lack of power3
- knocking noise from engine2
- connecting rod wear1
- low oil pressure1
- starts up by itself and can't shut off1
- turns over, won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.