- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 1 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- December 18: Kia Forte Steering Knuckle Recall Issued After Worker Mistakes recalls | 48 days ago
- December 4: Kia Sportage Airbag Problems Lead to Recall of 77,000 SUVs recalls | 62 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Kia Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems61
- interior accessories problems15
- body / paint problems12
- lights problems7
- seat belts / air bags problems7
- fuel system problems6
- electrical problems5
- suspension problems4
- AC / heater problems3
- drivetrain problems3
- transmission problems3
- wheels / hubs problems3
- windows / windshield problems2
- exterior accessories problems1
- brakes problems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.