- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 6 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 32 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 59 days ago
- December 19: Kia Sorento Recalled to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 74 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems45NHTSA complaints: 111
- interior accessories problems15NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.