- November 11: Kia Class-Action Lawsuit Says Animals Eat Soy-Based Wiring news | 9 days ago
- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 32 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 71 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems41NHTSA complaints: 111
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 30
- AC / heater problems3
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.