- December 28: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fire Investigation Upgraded investigations | 30 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio Recalled For Master Cylinders recalls | 47 days ago
- November 30: Kia Carnival Recall Issued For Sliding Door Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 68 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Kia Sorento Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems60NHTSA complaints: 437
- interior accessories problems15NHTSA complaints: 27
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 51
- lights problems7NHTSA complaints: 62
- seat belts / air bags problems7NHTSA complaints: 58
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 27
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 94
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems3
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 61
- transmission problems3
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 22
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 37
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 49
- steering problemsNHTSA: 19
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.