- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 1 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 12 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 41 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without requiring the brake to be pressed, the vehicle may be unintentionally shifted out of Park, allowing it to roll, which may result in a crash. Read more »