- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 1 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 6 days ago
- October 7: Kia Niro Hybrid Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 48 days ago
- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without requiring the brake to be pressed, the vehicle may be unintentionally shifted out of Park, allowing it to roll, which may result in a crash. Read more »