- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 17 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 53 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 60 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 68 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without requiring the brake to be pressed, the vehicle may be unintentionally shifted out of Park, allowing it to roll, which may result in a crash. Read more »