- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 57 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.