- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 42 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 70 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.