- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 2 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 6 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Kia Niro Hybrid Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 53 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.