- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 5 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 27 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 31 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 36 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shattered Sunroof1
- Window Motor Broke1
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.