- July 31: Kia Sephia Brake Pads and Rotors Focus of Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 49 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 62 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 69 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shattered Sunroof1
- Window Motor Broke1
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.