- September 24: Kia Sedonas Recalled For Misdirected Turn Signals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
- August 14: Kia Trunk Latch Recall Includes Forte, Forte Koup and Rio recalls | 44 days ago
- August 4: Kia Telluride Recall Issued For Blank LCD Display Screens recalls | 54 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.