- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 17 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 29 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 33 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 50 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 64 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Esc, Dbc & ABS Lights On1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.