- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 25 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 30 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 30 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 48 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Esc, Dbc & ABS Lights On1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.