- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 12 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 24 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 45 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 59 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
2013 Kia Sorento Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Seat Back Release Lever Not Working Properly3
- Bluetooth Phone Pairing Not Working2
- Radio Stopped Working2
- Seat Warmers Not Working2
- Bluetooth Connectivity Issues1
- Instrument Cluster Lights Failure1
- Navigation System Not Working Properly1
- Phone Answering Button On Steering Wheel Not Working1
- Push Button Start Doesn't Work Randomly1
- Touch Screen Cracked1
- NHTSA: Seats13
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.