- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 24 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 51 days ago
- December 19: Kia Sorento Recalled to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 66 days ago
2013 Kia Sorento
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are just too many engine stalls or shuts down while driving reports to feel good about the Sorento. Especially when those things happen, on average, at just over 32,000 miles. Hopefully things will change.
Worst 2013 Sorento Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat back release lever not working properly3
- bluetooth phone pairing not working2
- radio stopped working2
- seat warmers not working2
- bluetooth connectivity issues1
- instrument cluster lights failure1
- navigation system not working properly1
- phone answering button on steering wheel not working1
- push button start doesn't work randomly1
- touch screen cracked1
- NHTSA: Seats9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.