- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 22 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 43 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 57 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fractured front axle may result in a loss of power to the wheels. Additionally, if the vehicle is parked without the parking brake applied, it may roll ... Read more »