- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 21 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 28 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 36 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 39 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 58 days ago
2014 Kia Sorento
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Sorento
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Sorento by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fractured front axle may result in a loss of power to the wheels. Additionally, if the vehicle is parked without the parking brake applied, it may roll ... Read more »