- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 29 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 40 days ago
Knocking Noise From Engine
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 55,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace engine (1 reports)