6.0

2003 Kia Sorento fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sorento:

2003 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Oct 312015

Sorento

its dangerous problem, need someone to help us solve this problem

- , San Bruno, CA, USA

Nov 122014

Sorento

Here is another issue with our Kia Sorento 2003, when filling up, gas backs up out of the tank. This is crazy and could be very dangerous but KIA does nothing about it. When taken to the dealer they have no explanation for this issue. Never in my life did I hear something so lame.

STAY AWAY FROM KIA unless you want to smell like gas.

- , Massapequa, NY, USA

Mar 312014

Sorento LX 3.5L

I too have the same problem as someone who posted in 2012, while pumping the fuel spits back out from the tank. It is rather annoying as I lose money fueling and it takes forever to fuel. Normally when I reach about $15.00 in gas it begins regurgitating. This happens every time I attempt to fuel. Thank god fuel evaporates quickly and I go early in the morning.

- , Hollywood, FL, USA