2003 Kia Sorento fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sorento:

2003 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Aug 082009

I have a 2003 Kia Sorento that failed the emissions test. When going onto the website for recalls it comes up that their was a recall in November 2005. I never got notified and when calling Kia they are telling me it is not my car as my car was built in a different month, and I am telling them that the recall is coming up for the same safety/emissions and they will not listen to me. If there is a recall on my car for the year listed and the recall is the emissions that is making my car fail what can I do.

- Dedham, MA, USA