- June 18: Kia Sedona Recalled Again to Fix Lower Control Arms recalls | 37 days ago
- June 16: Kia Theta Engine Lawsuit Says GDI Engines Have Problems news | 39 days ago
- June 13: Kia Sedona Recalled To Keep Hoods Closed When Driving recalls | 42 days ago
- May 9: Hyundai and Kia Recall 50 Cars to Repair Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
- April 27: Kia K900 Recalled to Fix LED Headlights recalls | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2005 Kia Sorento (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 94,982 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.