2006 Kia Sorento body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Sorento:

2006 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Jul 012008

2006 Kia Sorento. I bought this vehicle new in 2006. I have replaced several headlights, taillights, turn lights, ect. My dome light is now broken and wont turn on when I open the doors. Most importantly the drivers side seat motor has now went out. After calling the dealership they advised me that its about $1,300 to fix!!!!!!! my 4-wheel drive goes in O.K. but I have to play with it to get it out. This vehicle has never had water damage or been rode hard. Yet still problem after problem!!!!!!!

- Farmersburg, IN, USA