- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 42 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 77 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 83 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 87 days ago
A Humming Sound When The Car Would Accelerate
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 46,421 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (1 reports)