- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 16 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 29 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 37 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 39 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 55 days ago
A Humming Sound When The Car Would Accelerate
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Kia really changed the design of the Sorento in the 2011 model year. Instead of a truck-like body-on-frame more capable of offroad adventures, the newest Sorento is a unibody construction and is much more crossover than sport utility. The changes brought a whole slew of problems, including a frustrating problem where the door that won’t open. Is it too late to go back?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 46,421 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (1 reports)