2013 Kia Sorento accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Kia Sorento:

2013 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Aug 012012

Sorento UT V6

After more than 5 trips to dealership to repair and replace the Bluetooth/GPS/Radio system, it is still not working properly. Apparently, this is a problem throughout the KIA vehicles and not solely a Sorento issue. The bluetooth will not stay paired with mobile phone. It will disconnect after first call or within 10 to 15 minutes of driving time. After disconnecting, I cannot pair it again without going to dealership. Then the cycle repeats itself. Just had a remanufactured system installed 3 days ago and was disconnected once again after first call. I need my hands free bluetooth to work as I use this for my job and have to pull over everytime I need to make a call. This is not only time consuming, but not what I purchased. Getting ready to file for Lemon Law.

- , Daly City, CA, mexico