2007 Lexus ES 350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus ES 350:

2007 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 6)

Dec 202016

ES 350

The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES 350. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experiend a failure. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Palm Beach, FL, USA

May 272016

ES 350

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES350. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Olympia Fields, IL, USA

ES 350

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES350. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Sherman Oaks, CA, USA

May 262016

ES 350

I received a notice of this recall and am concerned that it is now December 2016 and the dealer still does not have the replacement for the recall. This is very upsetting. I would like to know when this will be taken care of.

- Vienna, VA, USA

Nov 112016

ES 350

Why has this not been resolved. We have a family of 5 and can't let someone ride in the front passenger side. This has gone on too long. When will "remedy be available"?

- Austin, TX, USA

ES 350

Takata recall. We received a recall in May 2016, and nothing has been done. It's been 7 months. I understand that because of the age of our car and the fact that we live in a very hot state, the chances of our air bags exploding are very high. Because of this, I think 7 months is too long to wait for a fix.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA

Takata recall

- Covina, CA, USA

ES 350

I have contacted the local Lexus dealer - Lexus of the monterey peninsula - numerous times to get the passenger side air bag replaced. They keep on telling me a replacement is not available.

- Carmel, CA, USA

ES 350

Takata recall inflator has not been fixed received letter in May 23 2016.

- Shreveport, LA, USA

Jul 212007

ES 350

Takata recall!!! I am in the highest risk category for this recall: (1) 10 year old vehicle, (2)located in a subtropical hot/humid Florida climate. Why am I not being given priority for replacement? I am fearful for my life.

- Vero Beach, FL, USA

May 052016

ES 350

Takata recall. It has been many months since we were notified of the recall with no repair. How much longer does my wife have to sit in the back seat rather than the front passenger seat? I cannot take all of my grandchildren in my car without us using the front passenger seat. Please speed up the repair.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA

- Plantation, FL, USA

Jun 202016

ES 350

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES350. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags). The part was not available within a reasonable time frame to schedule the recall repair. The dealer did not give a specific date for when the part would become available. The manufacturer could not provide an estimated date for when the contact's vehicle would receive the recall repair. The contact was not experiencing a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Huntsville, AL, USA

Dec 042016

ES 350

Takata recall Lexus has not provided a fix in a timely manner exposing occupants to injury or severely limiting the usefulness of the auto for family use

- Shreveport, LA, USA

ES 350

Notification from Lexus May 23, 2061 of defective airbag. No remedy available at this time 6 months, 12 days later. Can't Transport passenger in front seat and can't sell or trade in vehicle.

- Sun City West, AZ, USA

ES 350

Takata recall the recall notice was issued in may of 2016. Seven months later, I am unable to use my vehicle for my business, unable to use the car for family outings, and unable to use the car for anything else but personal commuting. More importantly, the lack of a timely remedy has rendered the vehicle unsellable. This is absolutely unacceptable. We have received no help from the local dealer and Lexus has not offered to provide a loaner vehicle with insurance on the vehicle.

- Spring Hill, TN, USA

Jul 112016

ES 350

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES350. The contact received an interim recall notice for NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags). The parts were not available for the repair. The manufacturer had not sent the second letter indicating that the parts were supplied to the dealer. The contact was not experiencing a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Richmond, VA, USA

Nov 182016

ES 350

Takata recall; it's been nearly 6 months since the recall notice for a car in zone a and my dealer is not able or willing to schedule airbag replacement of the passenger side airbag; the is an unreasonable delay

- Houston, TX, USA

ES 350

"takata recall" Lexus has issued the recall notice on May 2016. Six months after, no remedy is yet announced by Lexus to fix the problem. IżM really afraid that something could happen anytime when I have someone sitting in the passenger seat while driving the car. Please have Lexus fix this issue asap. Our lives are in danger. Not allowing anybody to sit in the passenger seat is not a practical solution for such a long period of waiting time. Thank you.

- Mission Viejo, CA, USA

ES 350 6-cyl

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Lexus ES 350. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V340000 (air bags). The part to do the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available....updated 12/28/16 updated 01/03/17.

- Katy, TX, USA