- January 21: Mazda Recalls 94,000 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 68 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 70 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 73 days ago
1998 Mazda 626
Worst 1998 626 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.