- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 47 days ago
- March 8: Mazda MAZDA3 Clutch Noise Lawsuit Keeps Moving news | 78 days ago
- February 26: Mazda Recalls 460,000 CX-5, MAZDA3 and MAZDA6 Vehicles recalls | 88 days ago
1999 Mazda 626
Worst 1999 626 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.