2015 Mazda CX-5 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mazda CX-5:

2015 Mazda CX-5 Owner Comments

Oct 152014

I was parking my car in the garage last night, when I noticed a fracture line propagating from the base of the windshield (about 6 inches long). In my entire history of driving I have never seen this with a vehicle. There was no stone chip or indentation. Just a fracture line. By the next day when I got into my car, the fracture line had spread across the windshield. Mazda claims high safety rating, but this is a manufacture error and poor/thin glass quality. The dealership was trying to argue and not take responsibility. This is a major safety issue! I am escalating this complaint with Mazda. At the moment, I have not heard back.

- Farmington Hills, MI, USA