2008 Mazda CX-9 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mazda CX-9:

2008 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

Dec 042014

CX-9 6-cyl

I was not in an accident but I feel I could have a defective divers side seat that could come loose (seat rail). I was told by a dealer that the only way to repair the issue is to replace the seat which would cost over $3000. If this is happening to other vehicle owners, this could be a safety hazard.

- Carol Stream, IL, USA

Aug 152009

Current recall where heated seat tends to overheat, but my model year isn't included. I have previously complained about this issue to the dealer before I was even aware of the current recall.

- Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Feb 242010

The electronic seat positioning control on the drivers side seat keeps adjusting on it's own while the vehicle is in motion. It just started today and seemed to do it at any speed, too include while the vehicle was stopped and the brake was applied. I also experienced the same action after I had placed the vehicle in park and turned off the ignition.

- Austin, TX, USA