2011 Mazda CX-9 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda CX-9:

2011 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

May 252016

CX-9

My vehicle has two unresolved recalls. The first dates back to July 2015 related to the front suspension ball joint fitting. This has been brought to the attention of South bay Mazda on multiple occasions and the issue has not been resolved nor have I ever received a response from them. A second recall was issued for Mazda Cx-9S related to the passenger side airbag in May 2016. Due to the poor customer service at South bay Mazda I've taken my business to culver city Mazda. Culver city Mazda gave me a rental vehicle on Aug 8th 2016 while Mazda na orders and delivers parts. I've had the rental vehicle for nearly three months with no resolution in sight. It's very stressful to drive a rental vehicle which I will be liable for if anything happens to it while in my possession. It's also very disturbing that these recalls are taking so long to remedy. I'm extremely disappointed with Mazda at this point. We're growing more concerned with what the outcome of these recalls will be and for the safety of our family in our car when it's returned.

- Manhattan Beach, CA, USA

Sep 152015

CX-9

The contact owns a 2011 Mazda Cx-9. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V451000 (suspension); however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Appleton, WI, USA