9.8

2014 Mazda CX-9 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mazda CX-9:

2014 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

Jun 132014

CX-9 6-cyl

Was driving to duluth, mn and as I was checking objects on drivers side mirror I noticed it vibrating. That Monday I called Mazda dealership when I had bought the car from to inform them. They took it in and called me back with no solution saying their engineers have no answers to the defect. I went to Mazda facebook page and lounged my concerns I was called by someone within 30 minutes of I posting my concerns promising to get back to me with 24 hrs. Uptown today no response. I can't us drivers side mirror as it makes me dizzy but I have no choice but drive it and be creative on how I check for cars in my left blind spots.

- Farmington , MN, USA