9.5

2015 Mazda CX-9 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mazda CX-9:

2015 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

Nov 012015

CX-9

I purchased the car new on September 18,2015. Having the car for 3 months I have been at the service department 3 times. I got home the first day and the belt was not registering and was making noise when I had it on. The last 2 times I continue to hear noise coming from the car. The noise is heard from underneath and it has to be driven for significant amount of minutes before the noise goes away. I recorded the noise on November 28,2015 and called the dealer very upset because its a problem that's not being addressed and fixed. I dropped the car off on Monday November 30,2015 and was told yesterday December 1,2015 that they dont see the problem.this is a new car and I never test driven before buying. I need help. I have the recording but I cant attach it on here.

- New York, NY, USA