8.7

2011 Mazda MAZDA2 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA2:

2011 Mazda MAZDA2 Owner Comments

Jul 232011

MAZDA2

****** please do not add my info. To any solicitation lists..****** purchased new 2011 Mazda 2, blow out occurred with 3021 miles on vehicle/tires. 185/55/15 yokohama tires. Low speed blow out at approximately 35 mph. No wreck or injury occurred but it scared both me and my 85 year old father. The space saver spare tire is really an issue as well. It is extremely dangerous. It is so narrow in comparison to the original equipment tires. Every time I was on grooved pavement, the tire would pull me into the next lane of traffic. Very dangerous situation. It could have caused multiple accidents as it happened multiple times before I could get the tire replaced on Monday the 25th of July. No adjustment was made by the dealer and I spoke with the tire manufacturer and they want the tire but if I give them the tire there goes my case for reimbursement and or class action law suit, if one is already pending. I am as much concerned about the space saver tire as the blow out of the new tire! please do not add any of my info. To any solicitation lists or spamming lists.

- Dallas, TX, USA