2013 Mazda MAZDA5 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mazda MAZDA5:

2013 Mazda MAZDA5 Owner Comments

Jan 082013

MAZDA5 4-cyl

I am pressing charges against the Mazda company for failing to correctly diagnose my car when I sent it to be repaired and for causing damage to my engine by telling me it was ready to be driven again. I am also pressing charges against Mazda for putting used tires on my new car, making it unsafe to drive. My story is very long. I have many documents I can submit to be used against them. Please give me the case number and a way I can submit my documents.

- Scotch Plains, NJ, USA