2004 Mazda MAZDA6 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda MAZDA6:

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Apr 042008

MAZDA6 S V6

Mazda sends me a card in the mail stating that my VIN number matches their records which means that my car's air bags could get moist and inflate which has caused people severe scaring, many deaths and if it were to happen to me, I would have a Heart Attack with heart conditions. Why did Mazda wait 11 years later to let me know and why would they allow people to ride around in cars that are so unsafe?

- , Cameron, OK, USA