2005 Mazda MAZDA6 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda MAZDA6:

2005 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

May 162014

My car was making a clicking sound and I could fell it in the steering wheel when I was turning. I took it to a mechanic thinking it was a ball joint. He said I needed to replace the control arm it was rusted and ready to fall apart. So I did and it was expensive. The other side wasn't in bad shape at that time but was starting to deteriorate. Well now that one side is stronger than the other it has deteriorated fast and also needs to be replaced asap. I just wanted to complain because I saw the recall for the tribute and I seem to have the same problem as well.

- Tiverton, RI, USA