2007 Mazda MAZDA6 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA6:

2007 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Sep 152015

The contact owns a 2007 Mazda 6. while driving at approximately 5 mph, the steering wheel fractured and caused the ball joint, the control arm, and the axle to fracture. The vehicle was towed to an independent mechanic who repaired the ball joints, the control arm, and axle. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 105,000.

- Andover, KS, USA

Dec 152008

I have had my Mazda 6 for 2 years. Two days ago, it got very cold, and when I drove the next day, I heard this squeaky noise from the steering column and from the suspension when turning. Not sure what problem is, but it seemed that once the engine was warm the squeaking was gone. I did check the power steering fluid, and it was low, so power steering fluid was added. Also added brake fluid due to it was also low. I heard problem slightly the day after a little. Hopefully the power steering fluid will solve the problem. If it persists, I will call the dealership. Please advise if there has been any other complaints on this. My car currently has over 50,000 miles, and this is the first sounds I have heard.

- Dallas, TX, USA