1.7

2009 Mazda MAZDA6 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mazda MAZDA6:

2009 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Jun 272016

MAZDA6

The sub frame on my 2009 Mazda 6 broke while my husband was coming to a stop, which nearly caused an accident. He was able to drive it at a very low speed to a nearby service station. They were able to get it on a lift to survey the damage - it had a severely rusted sub frame that broke and had to be replaced. He was on vacation and had to have the car towed 300 miles to our local Mazda dealer. The local dealer said "they had never seen this", we also have contacted Mazda, several times they have blatantly ignored us. The car has been well maintained, I am the original owner, the body of the car has no rust !

- Spencerport, NY, USA