2011 Mazda MAZDA6 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA6:

2011 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Sep 082015

I was driving down the hwy and my sunglasses holder fell open was in the way of my rearview mirror and when I went to close it popped off and flew at me spring and all. My Mazda 6 is a 2011 and there are no recalls for this problem, but a lot of reports regarding this problem. I believe Mazda should have to pay for me to install a new one. And there should be a recall on them. Very hazardous when you're driving down the road and the springs flies off and lands on me the driver let alone the whole door falling to my feet and I'm driving down the road.

- Shady Cove, OR, USA

Apr 022014

Sunglass holder keeps popping out blocking the rearview.

- Buffalo, NY, USA

Dec 092013

Sunglass holder above rear view mirror pops out while driving obstructing the drivers use of rear view mirror.

- Thousand Oaks , CA, USA