3.2

2012 Mazda MAZDA6 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA6:

2012 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Oct 052016

MAZDA6

The sunroof exploded spontaneously while driving today.

- Reisterstown, MD, USA

May 012013

MAZDA6

Over the past few months I noticed the passenger side dashboard of my 2012 Mazda 6 was becoming sticky and looked as if it were melting. It also began to emit a smell and cracks began to develop while becoming more reflective than the driver's side which remains normal. I bought this car used in good condition from a dealership. After notifying the nearest Mazda dealership they stated no recalls had been made and my best hopes for a solution was to have them inspect and photograph the car's dashboard and hope that Mazda may give me some credit toward replacing the it. Though I will take my Mazda 6 to a dealership for evaluation, I was unsatisfied with this response and learned there is a class action lawsuit describing exactly the same problem my Mazda 6 is experiencing with the dashboard. Please let me know what my options are?

- Fort Myers, FL, USA